Reports to: Finance Manager Full Time
1. Accounting, finance, and/or business degree background an advantage but not essential.
2. Willingness to learn and study for the accountancy exams.
3. Familiarity with basic levels of Microsoft office, especially excel.
Assisting the finance team in routine processing duties and basic accounting.
Ad hoc administrative duties as assigned.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
• Maintain the purchase ledger including entering all invoices/supplier transactions daily on the accounts system.
• Ensuring all invoices and expenses are authorised and project coded correctly, including the staff and credit card expenses.
• Preparing sales invoices as directed. Maintaining the sales ledger.
• Assisting with maintaining the fixed asset register, and all associated documentation.
• Routine administration of the bank a/c including recording payments and receipts, reconciling the ledger and bank account and preparing regular payment runs.
• Lodging of cheques where necessary and maintenance of the petty cash.
• Site fee spreadsheets as required.
• Maintaining the finance department filing system and ensuring all documents/records are filed accurately.
• Take all reasonable precautions to ensure accounts information confidentiality is maintained.
• Undertake any other reasonable duties commensurate with the job title or as determined by the line manager.