Membership of Cancer Trials Ireland is open to all Medical, Surgical, Radiation Oncologists, as well as Haematologists and Research Specialists (Oncology Research Nurses, Translational Scientists and staff in cancer trials research units).
More than 95% of the island’s cancer treating consultants are members of Cancer Trials Ireland.
The benefits of being a member are:
- Being part of the largest network of cancer trials clinicians and researchers in Ireland.
- Having access to regular scientific meetings and Disease Specific Sub Groups (DSSG) meetings which are restricted to Members and where the most up to date issues and latest trials are discussed.
- Access to a wealth of expertise and knowledge to support the development of your idea and feasibility.
- Regular updates on events and relevant topics.
- Regularly published DSSG Digest which has all the recent and up to date news on Cancer Trials Ireland e.g. status of trials, dates for your diary, Disease Specific Sub Group News and much more.
We urge all members to be active within Cancer Trials Ireland as your participation is very important for the enrichment of our community’s knowledge base.