CANCER TRIALS IRELAND NEWS
- October 22nd, 2020: Statement in response to Level 5 restrictions
- June 11th, 2020: Cancer Trial Ireland update on activities
- March 24th, 2020: Cancer Trials Ireland statement concerning the impact of COVID-19
VACCINE GUIDANCE (from the NCCP)
- NEW: January 18th, 2021 – FAQs for Patients on the Covid-19 Vaccine for Adults with a Diagnosis of Cancer or who are receiving Cancer Treatment
- NEW: January 14th 2021 – FAQs for Healthcare Professionals – Covid-19 Vaccination for Adult Patients with Cancer
- April 8th, 2020: Cancer Care During the COVID-19 Pandemic – An ESMO Guide for Patients. NOTE: Guidance should not replace directions from your treating physician
- NEW – Feb 9th, 2021: The latest guidance from Europe (version 4 dated 04 February 2021), and from the HPRA (version 7.0 dated 04 December 2020) in Ireland
- July 9th, 2020: The European Medicines Agency (EMA) revised its guidance on Points to consider on implications of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) on methodological aspects of ongoing clinical trials following public consultation which has been adopted by the Committee for Human Medicinal Products (CHMP).
- July 9th, 2020: The European Medicines Agency (EMA) endorsed a joint statement on clinical trials from the International Coalition of Medicines Regulatory Authorities (ICMRA), which outlines the characteristics of COVID-19 trials most likely to generate conclusive evidence, and encourages adequate patient enrolment and public reporting of results.
- June 25th, 2020: The latest guidance from Europe, and from the HPRA in Ireland