CANCER TRIALS IRELAND NEWS
- October 22nd: Statement in response to Level 5 restrictions
- June 11th: Cancer Trial Ireland update on activities
- March 24th: Cancer Trials Ireland statement concerning the impact of COVID-19
- April 8th: Cancer Care During the COVID-19 Pandemic – An ESMO Guide for Patients. NOTE: Guidance should not replace directions from your treating physician.
- July 9th: The European Medicines Agency (EMA) revised its guidance on Points to consider on implications of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) on methodological aspects of ongoing clinical trials following public consultation which has been adopted by the Committee for Human Medicinal Products (CHMP).
- July 9th: The European Medicines Agency (EMA) endorsed a joint statement on clinical trials from the International Coalition of Medicines Regulatory Authorities (ICMRA), which outlines the characteristics of COVID-19 trials most likely to generate conclusive evidence, and encourages adequate patient enrolment and public reporting of results.
- June 25th: The latest guidance from Europe, and from the HPRA in Ireland