We are pleased to publish the agenda for the forthcoming DSSG meetings (click on agenda image, left). Please note:
- This version of the agenda includes dates & times only
- DSSG co-ordinators will issue invitations, including virtual meeting links, in the coming days (you may have received already)
- On the week of the DSSG meetings, members will receive a Master Agenda by email that includes all DSSG meeting links
For those attending DSSG meetings in person on Friday 31st March, please note that these DSSG meetings will be held in:
- Tercentenary Hall, 3rd Floor, TCD Biomedical Sciences Building, 152-160 Pearse St, Dublin, D02 R590
Please note that those DSSG meetings not being held on Fri 31st March will be virtual DSSG meetings only. Finally, DSSG meetings are open to Cancer Trials Ireland members only (see below to become a member).
Stakeholder meeting / Updates
The Spring Stakeholders Meeting will focus on GDPR / Data Protection issues. To accommodate an increased number of panellists the meeting has been lengthened to run from 9am – 10.15am. The confirmed speaker list is as follows (running order TBC):
- David Murphy, Data Protection Commission’s Deputy Commissioner with responsibility for supervision of the Public, and Health Sectors
- Racheal Batten, National Lead for Legal Support and Data Protection from the HSE Research Office
- Ashley Bazin, Team Leader, Tallaght University Hospital
- Sadhbh O’Neill (Research Officer Grade VIII), Tallaght University Hospital
- Deirdre O’Brien (Contracts), Tallaght University Hospital
- Maureen O’Grady, University Hospital Limerick Team Leader
Virtual meeting invitations will be issued in the coming weeks, but if you would like to register your interest in attending this meeting immediately, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You do not have to be a member of Cancer Trials Ireland to attend the stakeholder meeting. It is open to members of industry, patient advocates, and other interested parties who may wish to attend.
Returning Investigator Session: