Cancer Trials Ireland is pleased to announce that the report arising from the Cancer Retreat in May has been published.
The Report opens with an Executive Summary that captures the key themes to emerge on the day:
- Embedding clinical research into wider healthcare planning
- The lack of clarity around funding for translational research
- Public & Patient Involvement
- Communications around trials
- The pandemic, and its projected effects on cancer diagnosis in the coming years.
The report summarises every presentation, panel, session and breakout group and we are pleased to make the full report available to all members and stakeholders, with just a single redaction added with respect to the ‘Investigator-Led Trials’ breakout group in Session 2:
You can access the Report by clicking the button / image above.
Once again, thank you to An Taoiseach, Micheál Martin, TD, the 30 contributors from Europe and North America, and most of all the 250+ members of Ireland’s cancer clinical trials community who took part.